Breast cancer Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
Cancer of Breast starts when breast cells starts developing uncontrollably.While in their growth,they attains the shape of a carcinoma which can only be diagnosed as a feeling of knot inside or by seeing through X rays. This lump can be destructive if it is successful in reaching nearby tendons, ligament or nerves and is deadly if it becomes a larger size & starts reaching to other internal organs.Generally women are mostly affected by it but occurance in men is also seen.
Causes: Exposure to certain factors is primary cause of it. Heavy drinker of wine or other fermented products is thought to be responsible for it & also that a family history of mother,sister or any other close relation having Cancer of Breast is liable for its occurrence.
* Some of the Syndromes:
i) Discharge from nipples in form of blood,
ii) Feeling of uneasyness in nipples
iii) Upturned shape of nipples
iv) Knotty feeling inside breasts
v) BruiseC or pain in nipples
vi) Weekness in body followed by loss of weight
vii) Lymph nodes getting inflated
* Cure: If Cancer is in primary stage then Oncologists suggest for –
I) Radiation therapy- High energy radiation is used with help of machines to shrink the size of tumor and thereby killing them.
Ii) Cryotherapy- In this treatment several Cryoprobes in form of sharp needles are injected in the cancerous lump and then chilled ice cold gas is passed through them thus freezing the harmful cells and making them senseless resulting in their death.
In such cases where lump has grown or gone out of control of such therapies then Oncologists suggest for Surgery as last option which includes-
i) Masectomy- Removal of affected breasts to save other organs from getting affected by it.
ii) Lymph nodes Surgery- It is generally suggested if lump has reached area of underarms and here after diagnosing either part or complete lymph nodes are operated and removed to prevent from spreading further.
Colon cancer Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
After food is digested by mechanical system of stomach, esophagus & small intestines.it is converted to solid waste after extracting proteins,vitamins,carbohydrates and fats from it and sent to Colon.This waste is exit out of the body through rectum and then anus.
– Colon cancer or other related cancer are mostly caused by Hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer. HNPCC occurs mostly during or before in the age group of 45-50.
– Familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP). FAP is a rare disorder that causes you to develop thousands of polyps in the lining of your colon and rectum. When a condition occurs in body where area of colon or rectum starts infected or covered by polyps
* Stool discharge followed by blood in it.
* Uncomfortable feeling in bowel due to blockage in it & also diversity in nature of tummy
* Feeling of passing stool but unable to clear it.
* Colour of stool getting dark due to mixture of blood in excreta
* Due to stomach unclear,gas is passed out with foul smell and with noise in it
* Urge to clear bowel increases at short intervals
* Stool getting thick
– In most cases tumor is removed by operating and then adjuvent therapy ( some sort of chemical reaction done through rays to enhance immunity of body)
– Patients who are suffering from Rectal cancer,Chemotherapy is suggested and alongwith, radiation therapy is also advised to increase body’s power to fight against such bad cells or cancer cells.
Endometrial cancer Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
In cases where Uterus internal lining area gets affected due to uncheecked development of cells over there. Due to which cells can prosper in other parts of body as well.
* As per some indicative studies when estrogen in body increases and surpasses a certain control level,endometrium gets changed and thickened resulting in chances of Cancer.
* When in DNA sequence there is some permanent alteration seen, then normal cells gets out of control and starts multiplying on their own resulting in tumor.
* During Menopause, abnormal bleeding in vagina
* Pain in abdomen area
* Feeling or sensation of a knot in abdomen area
* Loosing of body weight
– Chemotherapy is suggested if it is detcted in early stage to kill cancerous cells
– Hormone Replavcement therapy is an therapy where Oncologists prescribe some tablets to block advancement of tumor cells
– Cases where it has gone uncontrolable, surgery to extracs uterus with cervix,ovaries & fallopian tubes is conducted in patients.
– In cases where tumor has spread to other parts,surgery is required to take out lymph nodes from affected area to save other organs.
Lung cancer Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
In today’s scenario if we check which cancer is more morbid, Lung cancer will be at main position amongst both male and female.Earlier when normal cigarettes were smoked,there were instances of cancer but now with development and introduction of Mechanical or Automatic cigarettes,it is growing at a much faster speed.If we check statistics, deaths that occurred due to Lung cancer are almost 99 out of every 100 people who smokes. There are certain other factors as well like chemicals or contact with gas in a industry,pollution but they play a very smaller role as compared to smoking.
– Smoking is main cause for it.
– Secondhand smoking like smoking an cigarette used by an smoker is another risk factor.
– If a smoker works or comes in touch wiith some place where there is usage of Radon gas or burning of chemicals then there is a much higher risk of getting Lung Cancer.
* Continuos cough
* Uncomfortable breathing
* Dryness in coughing
* Feeling of pain in Chest area
* Blood or phlegm coming out in case of persistent breathing
* Pain in head
* Weight loss
* Pain in back of chest area
* Chemotherapy- Chemo drugs are injected through vein in body which targets the affected area and immobilise bad cells
* Immunotherapy- Also known as biologic therapy,it improves body’s own defence system with help of certain sunstances made by own body or in some lab.
* Radiation therapy- Radiation is given to affected part so that growth of such bad cells may be stopped.
* Surgery- In some cases one lobe is removed, if it still worsens 2 lobes are removed and in case of more deteriorating condition entire lung is suggested to be removed so that it does’nt affect other organs nearby.