Indian Medical Tourism offers Bone Marrow Transplant at lowest Cost transplantation for patients. We provide super speciality Bone Marrow Transplant with hi-tech & advance medical technology and expertise Surgeon from worldwide.
Bone Marrow Transplant is a special therapy for patients with cancer or other diseases which affect the bone marrow.
Bone marrow is a soft, fatty tissue inside the bones. This is where blood cells like red blood cells, platelets, and white blood cells are develop and produced. Each of these cells carries a life-maintaining function. The bone marrow is a vital part of the human body..
There are three type/categories of bone marrow transplant:
* Autologous: an individual donates to themself.
* Syngeneic: a transplant taken from identical twin.
* Allogeneic: a transplant from an HLA-matched sibling or an unrelated HLA-matching donor (HLA = Human Leucocyte Antigen).
The three main types of blood cells produced in the bone marrow include:
* Red blood cells (erythrocytes) – Carry oxygen to the tissues in the body.
* White blood cells (leukocytes) – Help fight infections and to aid in the immune system.
* Platelets -Help with blood clotting
Why bone marrow transplantation required?
Bone marrow transplant is to cure many diseases and types of cancer. When a child’s bone marrow has been damaged or destroyed due to a disease or intense treatments of radiation or chemotherapy for cancer, a marrow transplant may be needed.
A bone marrow transplant can be used to Replace diseased, non-functioning bone marrow with healthy functioning bone marrow (for conditions such as leukemia, aplastic anemia, and sickle cell anemia).
Bone Marrow Transplant replaces the bone marrow and restore its normal function after high doses of chemotherapy or radiation are given to treat a malignancy. This process is often called “rescue” (for diseases such as lymphoma, neuroblastoma, and breast cancer).
Bone Marrow Transplantation process replace bone marrow with genetically healthy functioning bone marrow to prevent further damage from a genetic disease process.
Why in INDIA?
There are various reasons of patients are coming to India for Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT). Much of it depends upon factors those are: Low cost Bone Marrow Transplant. All these surgical procedures are carried out by expert doctors. Comparatively the cost of Bone Marrow Transplant in India is estimated to be one-tenth of that in the United States or Western Europe, and sometimes even less. India has various state-of-the-art medical institutes and hospitals of international standards. People all around the world are eager to see the diversity and unity of India. So, when they get the advantage of Bone Marrow Transplant along with a dual advantage of getting to travel India, they choose India over others.
Our primary aim is to facilitate the highest quality of Bone Marrow Transplant service in India with patient care at a cost which is affordable. Our team of professionals with global presence in the fields of Bone Marrow Transplant, Travel and Operations work round the clock to provide the best of the services.
Apart from this there are various other reasons too to opt for WeCareIndia Medical Tourism. We provide various facilities that are as follows:
* We have a tie-up with selected well known hospitals all over India.
* Comparatively low cost of medical surgery, transplant and treatment.
* Low wait time for Bone Marrow Transplantation.
* Special Medical care and facility for the patient and attendant.
* Interpreter for clients wherever required.
* High quality lodging facilities.
* A well trained professional staff that is ready at your disposal.
* Pick up facility to and from the airport.
* Help-all-the-way in hotel check in & admission formalities in hospital.
* Planning and Organizing tours & sight seeing on best price.
* Personal Assistant for touring and shopping.
Please always feel free to ask and Share any questions that you may have, and you may also contact us. We are here to help in all the way we can!!