Constipation is the most common problem that occurs when the stools move too much in slow motion throughout the digestive tract. This causes it to become dry and hard. Chronic constipation is a condition when the patient suffers from constipation for more than a month.
1. Blockage in the colon or rectum may slow down or even stop the stools that need to be excreted out. This causes further problems such as anal fissure, colon cancer, bowel obstruction, rectal cancer, etc.
2. Pelvic muscles that are involved in bowel movements are likely to cause chronic constipation. This includes weakened pelvic muscles; pelvic muscles not able to relax in order to perform bowel movements, pelvic muscles don’t relax and contract in the proper order.
3. Hormones balance the fluids in human body. Imbalance of hormones may lead to constipation. There are several factors that causes hormonal imbalance including diabetes, pregnancy, underactive thyroid glands (hypothyroidism), overactive parathyroid glands (hyperparathyroidism), etc.
4. Constipation may lead to chronic constipation. There are several factors that increase the risk of chronic constipation. These include eating low fiber diet, dehydration, little or no physical work, being an older person, certain medications that produce side effects of constipation (narcotics or certain medications to lower blood pressure), being a woman that is three times more likely to be constipated.
Prevention of constipation mostly recommended:
1. Limit the low fiber foods such as milk and its products, meat, and refined foods.
2. Increase high fiber foods such as raw fresh fruits and vegetables, oats, all bran cereal, beans and berries (fresh or frozen). It is ideal to consume daily fiber intake of about 20 to 35 gm.
3. Exercising for about half hour daily would surely benefit. The exercise typically includes walking, swimming, or cycling.
4. Never delay the urge to pass the stools as the longer you wait, the harder it becomes.
5. Drink about 3 liters of fluids each day. Other than water there are options of fresh citrus fruit juices. But try for water as much as you can.
6. Alcohol and caffeinated drinks or beverages cause dehydration. You need to limit them as much as possible.
It would be best if the problem of constipation is solved at home itself. There is a most trusted solution for that. Arozyme capsules are herbal home remedies for constipation that consist of very strong and natural herbs such as sonth, ajwain, hing, haritaki, etc that help in softening the stools. These ingredients improve colon functioning and complete the defecation of wastes. Slow movement of waste matter through the colon is the major cause of indigestion leading to constipation. Arozyme improves the digestive system and promotes soft stools formation for proper excretion, hence proving to be the immediate remedies for constipation. This immediate home remedies for constipation is completely safe and suitable for people of any age.