I am cramping and bad back pain is this normal for 27 weeks?
Im 27 weeks pregnant and started having sharp pains yesterday. I rested and drank plenty of water. Today im having period like cramps and shooting pains down my legs and lots of pressure in the pubic bone area. Also really bad back pain. What could this be and should i worry about it?
- Should I see a doctor about my back pain?
- What is a good home treatment for lower back pain?
- Watson 349 for back pain can I use it for menstral cramps?
- Can I drink after taking medication for back pain?
- Lower back pain and cramps after period?
- how can you get rid of upper back pain fast?
- What kind of doctor to see for back pain?
- What would a discography show for lower back pain and possible pinched nerve?
- lower back pain and bleeding after a fall?
- Is back pain normal if you lose weight too fast?
- Relief of lower back pain and hips in pregnancy?
- Best Yoga positions for.. I have lower back pain caused by a recently diagnosed scoliosis. ?
- Upper back pain when I take break from bikram yoga?
- My wife is almost 31 weeks pregnant and has been having alot of cramping, back pain and even throwing up?
- Excessive masturbation causes upper middle back pain – why is that? And is it normal?
- I have constant back pain and need suggestions on bra brands that are the most comfortable .?
- Is lower back pain a concern at a young age?
- I am 17w pregnant and I keep experiencing a sharp left chest pain and sharp upper back pain on the left side..?
- is it possible for lower back pain to cause neck pain and then lead to a migraine?
- Can I get a military waiver for minor back pain?