Food plays a wonderful role in reducing one’s body weight. Consuming foods that are less in calories will definitely help to reduce obesity. But even after reducing weight, the flab is going to hang because fat has to be reduced by muscles.
So the more you exercise, the more muscles are developed and more fat is burned from your body. Having a balanced food in the diet program helps you to boost the process of metabolism in the body thus burning more calories during workouts.
So what is a balanced diet? A balanced diet is one which has the right proportion of carbohydrates, proteins, fibre and nutrients in foods. If the food is a balanced, then it will definitely boost up the process of metabolism and burn more calories.
So now we wanted to know which food has balanced proportion of all essential things. There are many amazing foods, but here we will see a list of 6 amazing foods and what it does to our body.
1) Eggs are one which almost everyone has in their daily diet. It is one which is readily eaten by kids and they love it. But the health benefits of eggs are known very less.
Egg yolks are rich in protein and vitamin B12. Egg protein is better digested, absorbed, and utilized by the body than any other source. Since egg yolk is rich in fat, it increases cholesterol, so try to eat in moderation.
2) Nuts and seeds are good source of proteins. It is very healthy to heart because it is rich in monounsaturated fats which are called good fat and it does not cause thickening of arteries.
Apart from these nuts are rich in other source of vitamin, minerals and other nutrients which makes it healthy to eat.
3) Brown rice is nothing but unpolished white rice. The fibre present in the brown rice makes it healthier than white rice. It is a more healthy option for rice for those who wanted to burn calories and become lean and thin.
The fibre in brown rice gives you the fullness after having food. It is also rich in vitamin and minerals
4) Tomatoes are good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, calcium, potassium and high in lycopenes, which is shown to have anti cancer properties and prevent heart diseases. It is really worth to include tomatoes in our daily food to reap the benefits of them.
5) Carrots as we all know is rich in Vitamin A, which is good for eye sight. Apart from these carrots are rich in antioxidants which help prevent cancer and cardiovascular disease among human.
6) Kidney beans can be good substitute for meat because it tastes good. They are a rich source of iron, fibre and protein. Apart from this they are rich in minerals like magnesium, folate and potassium.
Since it is rich in fibre, it gives fullness after every meal. Everyone should understand the fact that all food if eaten in moderation will keep you fine. But these amazing foods if eaten keep you better and healthier.
If you have the 6 types of food mentioned above, chances are, your diet is well balanced. However, the amount of food you should consume is very different compared to another person. Your food intake depends large on your age, sex, body type, regularity of work out, intensity of your work out etc.
Kyle Leon Somanabolic software was created to enable fitness enthusiasts have a customized meal plan at an affordable price. Click on the link below for more information about the Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer program.